
Yesterday was Bethany's 5th birthday. We are having a little party tomorrow afternoon so will post more after that. We did take cupcakes and ice cream to her preschool yesterday which all her friends enjoyed thoroughly.
I had a balloon that people at work had given me for my birthday and it was still looking good so I brought it for Bethany. When she saw it, she yelled "BALLOON!!" and came running across the room to claim it. Sadly, as we were getting into the car, there was a tragedy - Balloon took off into the sky, sending Bethany into hysterics. We had to stop to get her another one on our way to dinner.
After a little while I could hear her talking to herself in the back seat. I finally made out what she was saying..."Don't go Balloon, 'kay? "Kay Balloon? Please don't go." Balloon #2 made it safely home and she slept holding on to it.








No comments:
Post a Comment