Friday, March 21, 2008

New pictures of Jack



Early this morning we got two new pictures of Jack. They were taken by a family who visited the SWI yesterday (this family adopted a 2 year old girl they named Annie :). I almost didn't recognize him--his hair is the longest we've ever seen! What a handsome guy! I don't know if this family was able to talk to him at all, but it's great to have pictures that are only hours old!

1 comment:

Redmom2005 said...

Is he a handsome little guy, or what?!! These are great pictures! It's always nice to get updated photos from families who travel. A person could get really spoiled adopting from Hefei! We'll have to make sure and keep in touch since our Hefei children are in the same class :) I've marked your blog and I'll be sure to follow along!

Erin DeNicolo
Kacie's mom!
http://www.kaciedenicolo.blogspot.com/