Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fingerprints and photographs





The good news is that we have a fingerprint appointment with USCIS! We are scheduled for the 15th. After that we wait for the I-171H approval from them and within a couple of weeks after that, we can send our paperwork to China and the big wait begins!

We were lucky to have been put in contact with a wonderful photographer here in town, Morgan Pace, who is looking to build her portfolio of adoption photos. Last Sunday we had a "photo shoot" downtown on the waterfront. IT was lots of fun and the girls ran all over while she snapped the photos. Last night she sent me thlink to the proofs of her photos and they are just wonderful. I am going to post a few here...

2 comments:

Ruth said...

The pictures are just awesome!! So glad you have the fingerprint appt as well!!

Redmom2005 said...

I L-O-V-E the pictures! They turned out GREAT!!!

Erin DeNicolo
www.kaciedenicolo.blogspot.com