that was very cute! HI BETSY, That was from LeeAnn, she heard Bethany's voice from the other room and came to see what I had on the computer. Yes, it was very cute. I read your comments on the Yahoo group and I am glad her surgery was successful. Shriners is wonderful. Are you off work for a while? Want to do Jr. Rose parade? Not sure I can, but I would try to arrange my Taxi Service with the big kids if you think you can go. Sandi and LeeAnn
Fear not, for I am with you: I will bring your children from the East,Will gather you out of the West...Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6
"The Child must know that she is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like her." - Pablo Casals
1 comment:
that was very cute!
HI BETSY, That was from LeeAnn, she heard Bethany's voice from the other room and came to see what I had on the computer. Yes, it was very cute.
I read your comments on the Yahoo group and I am glad her surgery was successful. Shriners is wonderful. Are you off work for a while? Want to do Jr. Rose parade? Not sure I can, but I would try to arrange my Taxi Service with the big kids if you think you can go. Sandi and LeeAnn
Post a Comment