We just got a surprise email from Ann at Red Threads, the people we used to send a birthday package to Jack. The package included a disposable camera and we were hoping to get it back when we pick him up.
But what a great gift to get some pictures sent now--and Jack is actually smiling!!!!! We even got a note:
"Annie and Bethany
we are chunke's teachers, We and chunke and other children had a nice birthday for chunke;Thanks for your cake!
happy every day!
teachers of chun ke"
Wow!








3 comments:
How awesome is that!!! Wow. The assistant director was even there for his party!! I am sure this makes you even more anxious to go and get him!!!
This picture reminds me of the little girl in the wheelchair. The day we visited she was sitting away from the rest of the group at a separate desk. After a little bit Annalynn noticed her and took her over a package of the goodies we had brought. It was so sweet and makes me tear up remembering.
Betsy - that is an AWESOME cake!! I'll bet he felt VERY special knowing the party was for HIM!! I can't wait to follow along on your journey to bring him home! He's such a handsome little guy!!!
Erin
I forgot to say that Haley pointed herself out in the picture!! I hope she enjoyed that delicious cake!!! Mmmmmm...it looks soooo good!!
Post a Comment