Saturday, February 7, 2009
Saturday Night Excitement
Okay, so this is how my life is now. My bi-weekly Saturday night shopping trip using coupons is fast becoming one of the highlights of the week. Two weeks ago, it was Albertsons and tonight it was Safeway--I spent $79 and saved.... $76! Safeway helpfully calculates this all out on your receipt and it was 49% savings. Of course, this is a combination of the coupons I had and their "club" savings. It's fun though. Of course, the fact that I actually get to go somewhere by myself that's not work and can walk through a store without no one begging for candy has nothing to do with why this is enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
It is amazing how exciting a trip to the grocery store by yourself can be :-)
Oh please I've been good can I get a candy bar? please????
Didn't want you to miss it too much! Way to streach that dollar!
aus and com
Boy, wish I knew how to do that! What an awesome shopper you are.
Your babies look so happy.
Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
Post a Comment