Saturday, July 12, 2008

A video of our family--please watch and listen to some great music! (please turn off the music player at the bottom of the page)



I made this to take with us to China to show Jack :)

5 comments:

Redmom2005 said...

I love your video! I'm sure Jack will love it too! You are so sweet to post our blog info on your site! I'm hoping travel comes really soon for us!! We've been waiting a long time to bring our Haley home! Best wishes for a quick LOA!!!

Laura Beth said...

Betsy, Your beautiful video brought tears to my eyes. What a loving gift for Jack, and what an amazingly beautiful family you have!

Hugs, Laura Beth
(fellow Heritage & Guangdong mama)

Kim said...

I just wanted to say hello. We are waiting on LOA for our daughter Cate in Hefei. We are well over 100 days ( I never thought I would say that!) and praying that it comes soon. Your daughters are beautiful and Jack is a handsome fellow as well! Have a great weekend. Kim
wwww.catecomeshome.blogspot.com

Redmom2005 said...

Hello!! I've "tagged" you!! Please see the July 15th post on my blog to see what it's all about!!

Hugs,
Erin

Jill Horton said...

What a precious video! I loved it! You have a beautiful family. I'm going to "borrow" that idea I think. My husband is staying home with our daughter and I'm heading to China in Oct. for a little boy (#2 China baby for an aspiring big sis!). Didi is in Guangxi Province.

Many blessings to you as your family grows!