Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jack is coming home!





Today we received our Letter of Acceptance from China - which means we have received our final approval to adopt our Jack. We will sign it and it should go back to China on Tuesday with LOAs for other families with our agency. Then we wait for Travel Approval, get an appointment with the American Consulate and the next step...we are on a plane to China to bring him home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Saw your post on ChinaHeartChildren. Your children are precious. Look forward to following your journey.

Redmom2005 said...

Congratulations, Betsy! That is WONDERFUL news!!

Anonymous said...

Betsy,

I was looking for your email to talk about WF. Then I see you have LOA!!! Wonderful, wonderful news!

Aus said...

Hey Betsy - first - CONGRAULATIONS! LOA is the biggie!

Second - you've got a new blog follower, and we're looking forward to watching your adventure and 'learning' your family!

Couldn't be happier for you -

aus and family
ausfamily.blogspot.com
www.anaturalplace.com/braelyn
www.anaturalplace.com/boo

Karen said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. I'm sure you can't wait to have him home!