Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Our Consulate appointment was confirmed today and we also confirmed our plane reservations! Here's the overview:

Nov 6 - Depart around noon
Nov 7 - arrive in Shanghai at 8:30 pm (lose a day)
Nov 9 - Take the train to Hefei
Nov 10 - Meet Jack!!!!
Nov 14 - Fly to Guangzhou
Nov 21 - Leave Guangzhou at 8:30 am - arrive home at 7:10 am (get our day back)

In a few days we will get more details about where we are staying, activities, etc.

It's really real now.

1 comment:

Redmom2005 said...

Oh my goodness...can you believe it's almost time to LEAVE?! I'll bet you're so anxious! And BRAVE...I might add!! You're taking the TRAIN from Shanghai to Hefei?! I hope it's a smooth ride (I don't like trains)!! I haven't forgotten about you....I'm still following along (just very sick lately)!! Can't wait to see pictures of you with Jack...finally!!! Woo hoo!!