Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another story by Annie

TEN OF THE BEST PEOPLE I KNOW
By Annie Brundage
I know a lot of good people. I know some best people too. Those people are nice. Here they are.

Mommy. Mommy works hard at her building to take care of us. She loves me a lot. Mommy, I love you.

Daddy. Daddy works hard too. He loves me too. Daddy is very nice. My dad is very funny.

Mike. Mike was a good friend. He got sick and died. We miss him a lot. I think of him watching over us.

Bethany. Bethany is my sister. I like to play with her. She is sometimes silly. Sometimes she is very cute.

Jack. Jack is my brother. I like to play with him too. Jack is also sometimes silly. Sometimes he is noddy.

Becky. She has been a good babysitter for us. Sometimes we go to the store and buy things there. Becky loves to share things.

Grandpa. Grandpa helps us. He gives us big hugs. Sometimes he hugs us very tight. He loves to sit in his chair and read and sit there and think about Grandma.

Grandma. Grandma cooks good food. She is good at cooking. Sometimes I like Grandma's food a lot. I like mashed potatoes with gravy. Sometimes she gives us things. She loves to go to the park with us.

Kathy. Kathy is my friend who lives far away. She takes us cool places. Sometimes she gives us hugs. She wears sunglasses and carries her purse around.

Laura. Laura is Mommy's best friend. She is the best. She gives us drinks. She is sad about Mike. Laura's dog can do tricks. His name is Roady.

These people are my ten best people. I also know another best person that is Mr. Fraught. Because he teaches a lot of math and how to carry the numbers. He is the best teacher. Thank you Mr. Fraught for teaching us.

2 comments:

Aus said...

Out of the mouth of babes.....sometimes don't you just love life?

hugs - aus and co.

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Such a sweet, smart little angel. I bet you are so proud of her. My 9yo ds Davey and I just read her poem, it's terrific!

Hugs to all of you, btw...we miss you on the group.

Sheri (Leilah Di and Davey's Mommy)