Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A letter from my daughter

I found this in Annie's backpack today:

Dear Mom and Dad - Thank you for everything. Thank you for working so hard for money and houses, toys, TV, everything. You are the best Mom and Dad ever. We love you so much. We miss you when we are apart. But we still think about each other.

Today was great. You do stuff for each other. You are the only parents that I am going to have forever. We are going to have a good Merry Christmas. We are going to give each other presents. We love each other. I wrote this for you to tell you how much I love you. You Rock. We painted and I did not get any paint on my clothes.

Love, Annie

2 comments:

Ruth said...

It doesn't get much better than that!! :) Have a blessed Christmas!!

Aus said...

Oh man - makes ya just want to scoop her up in your arms and hug all over her! And just in case no one else says it to you - Hey Mom and Dad, good work!

hugs - aus and co.