Not the kind of thing I usually post and don't know if I will keep it on the blog, but this is a bizarre political video from California regarding the race for Barbara Boxer's seat. An interesting connection - many years ago I had to deal with her husband on a nearly weekly basis - he represented the opposing side in legal cases I dealt with at work. On one memorable occasion, I had to fly to CA to testify at a hearing and he was...not nice. We won, though, which made it worth the trip.
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/02/03/video-the-freaky-deaky-carly-fiorina-sheep-attack-ad/
This second one is too funny (a little racy also). I am in the middle of heading up a shoe drive for work (more on that later) and so this is particularly timely. We just never thought of giving away beer for shoes.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1125919467?bctid=63259762001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment