Sunday, November 14, 2010

and Two Years ago Thursday...



we met Jack for the first time. We thought we would be meeting him a little later in the day when our guide called suddenly and said we were going right that minute. Fifteen minutes later we were ushered into a conference room and a little boy busied himself at a table while darting glances our way. A few minutes later we were on our way back to the hotel and a short while after that, Jack and his new sisters were jumping on the bed together. Jack has changed so much in two years and is just as amazing as we knew he would be. I love you Jack and I am so proud and lucky that you are my son!

1 comment:

Aus said...

I don't remember the 5 years ago - but I do remeber the trip you made for Jack....but I find it hard to believe that it's been 2 years! Oh where does that time go?

hugs - aus and co.