

One of the things I like best about where we live is that there is some kind of park about every mile or so. Since Charlie works on Sundays, in the summer the kids and I try to find a new park at least a couple of times a month. Last summer we went south of our house. This summer we are going west.
On this long weekend, we visited 3 parks and today's park was especially nice. It was full of kids of all shapes and sizes. We brought a picnic lunch and the kids ran around for almost 3 hours. Annie found a little girl to teeter totter with and Jack and Bethany found sticks to be Samurais with. I sat on a bench in the sun, and read a little, but mostly watched kids and dogs and squirrels and birds and moms and dads enjoying the spring.








1 comment:
Jack sounds like he is all boy just like our Jacob. Boys are such fun and so full of life and energy. We are going for our 2nd boy hopefully this Fall. (Our China girl is awesome, too! ; )
Post a Comment