Cool stuff - please - share what program you are using - and what kind of camera! If your camera offers you the ability to save pics in RAW format (instead of JPG) - you'll have tons more data to work with. The downside is that your camera card won't hold nearly as many pictures....could be worth the tradeoff!
Thanks guys, I am using Picnik, which is an online editing program. Sone of the tools are free, but I just paid $25 to have the premimum version for a year. It's not as fancy as Photoshop or anything (which I want to get someday) No fancy camera either, just a Kodak Z950. One of thees years I would love to get a decent one!
Fear not, for I am with you: I will bring your children from the East,Will gather you out of the West...Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6
"The Child must know that she is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like her." - Pablo Casals
3 comments:
Cool! What are you using?
Cool stuff - please - share what program you are using - and what kind of camera! If your camera offers you the ability to save pics in RAW format (instead of JPG) - you'll have tons more data to work with. The downside is that your camera card won't hold nearly as many pictures....could be worth the tradeoff!
hugs - aus and co.
Thanks guys, I am using Picnik, which is an online editing program. Sone of the tools are free, but I just paid $25 to have the premimum version for a year. It's not as fancy as Photoshop or anything (which I want to get someday) No fancy camera either, just a Kodak Z950. One of thees years I would love to get a decent one!
Post a Comment