Stomachs are settled for the moment so we are trying to get the kids to bed so we can finish packing. We have a wake up call at 4:00 am--ugh!
Annie, Bethany and I went to Shantou to visit Annie's orphanage and had a wonderful visit. More on that and picutures after we get back I guess.
We can't believe we are leaving already. Seems like most folks are always ready to leave, but we always want to stay just a few more days....
next post from Oregon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Glad everyone is doing well and you got to visit the orphanage!! Hopefully we will see you tomorrow morning!!
I can't wait to see you guys tommarow missed you so much
Have a safe trip home! Glad everyone is feeling better!!
So glad you got to visit the orphanage - that was a real turning point for Braelyn and us - I think from there on she had the idea that she was really going to stay with us!
Thanks for sharing your adventure - safe and happy travels to home (right now you should be in the air somewhere about half way!
hugs -
aus and family
Post a Comment