






We had a fairly low key day. We met Jane the guide in the afternoon and picked up the official adoption paperwork. Then we visited a local DVD store-DVDs are much less expensive over here and we got some good ones, including, what else, Ultraman for Jack The girls are watching Cinderella now and he gets a turn at the DVD player when they are done.
We also visited a gorgeous temple which is where these pictures were taken. Charlie and I enjoyed the beauty, the kids enjoyed the winding paths and trying to fall into the water.
Tomorrow we visit the orphanage and then go directly to the airport for our flight to Guangzhou








3 comments:
I have been following your blog each day. I am so happy for your family! Jack is adorable! Oh, seeing Jane brings tears to my eyes! She was by far our favorite guide! And your beautiful pictures of Hefei makes me regret now not making the most of our stay. I was so homesick for Greg and the boys, I was just miserable! On day, hopefully we can all go back. Please tell Jane hello for me. Me still laugh, because she was the one that said "Cate needs rules!" Boy, was she right! We have our hands full. Have a great trip. Love, Kim
Jack is cute as are your two lovely daughters! Enjoy your time in China. We miss China so much. That boy is going to be so loved and spoiled by his sisters.
Jack is so cute. Wyatt seems to remember him and indicates that he liked Jack. Please tell Jane that the Pages say "hi". If you think about it, please pass our blog address along to her. www.babyjellybeans.com enter child's name Wyatt Page
I know you are in good hands in Hefei because Jane is one wise woman. Take care. I can't wait to read about your visit to the orphanage.
Post a Comment