Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More pix from today and the best comment of the trip so far






Bethany to the driver:

Ni Hao! Como estas???

5 comments:

Aus said...

Oh your comment had me laughing out loud - what a GREAT blend of cultures!

Great pics - and so happy to see the bonds already in place - happy for you guys!

aus and family

Laura Beth said...

That it SO funny! Does Bethany watch Dora? And maybe Kai-Lan, too? Just love seeing the kids together all looking so HAPPY!
Hugs, Laura Beth

Ashley said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and looks like he has had these two sisters his whole life. What a beautiful family! I am so happy for you!!

Love, Ashley Perkins

Christy said...

Seeing the trio together give me serious goose bumps. They fit together so well. Couldn't be happier for all of you.

Love,
Christy
mom to mia, ava and kai

Melanie said...

I love your blog and I love that comment. Very funny. We often say phrases in Chinese and Spanish at home so I can imagine one of my kiddos doing the same. So cute. Your little Jack looks so happy to be with his forever family. I am very happy for you. Older child adoption is such a wonderful experience to have those specail moments. There will be many more to come. Jack will be speaking English before you know it with 2 sisters to learn from!