


No nap and the kids were getting restless so we decided to take a short walk to the little grocery store. On the way was a teeny little toy store and right in front was a display of....Ultraman, which we know from before is Jack's favorite toy. He went totally wild when he saw it and of course we are now back at the hotel with the new
Ultraman set. It was very cheap, which explains why Ultraman's leg fell off within the first 5 minutes. The girls are happy with new Hello Kitty pencil bags.
Jack couldn't wait to play with it, so we just went back. He gave us a running monologue the entire 5 blocks back to the hotel. I have no idea what he was saying except third word or so was Ultraman.
I can't see the posts to the blog but apparently they are posting, so here are a few more pictures from this last hour








6 comments:
Congratulations Betsy!!!! I am so happy for you. Jack looks so happy with his new family. So exciting!
Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
Wow - I can't get over how happy Jack looks to be with his new family already! The pic with Bethany's arm around him looks like they have been brother and sister forever. Thanks for sharing and keep the pictures coming!
Laura Beth
Oh Besty and family - WOW - you guys look like you have been together forever - and maybe in the fullness of time you really have! We just couldn't be happier for you guys - what a great gotcha day!
hugs -
aus and family
Oh he is beautiful! Beautiful boy! Congrats you guys!!! Love his smile!
Amy
Congratulations! What a cute boy you have. Ultraman is awesome. Best wishes as Jack joins your family!
Blessings,
Sheryl
Betsy, He is perfect!! Congratulations to you and your lovely family. I remember how fascinated Aiden was with Ultraman!
Post a Comment